Monday, May 20, 2013

Sprinter

NThe weather just can't make up its mind. One day it's hot and sunny, the next it's cold and rainy. Winter and spring have melded into a new season that I refer to as "sprinter". It makes getting dressed a challenge! I temporarily went back to ye olde biker boots to walk around New York in the drizzle and wind. Did some shopping and had a nice dinner in SOHO with a cousin from out of town.

INC Jacket from Bloomingdales
Scarf from a Boutique in St. Paul de Vence FR
Sam Edelman Biker Boots

Checking out the clothes at Uniqlo in SOHO

ASTR Tunic from Nordstrom Savvy



Coated AG Jeans from Saks Fifth Avenue

In front of the sewing machines at one of my favourite stores! All Saints!

Sam Edelman Boot on a NYC grate

Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag

A view of the new Freedom Tower

Dinner at Felix in SOHO

My cousin Lori got in on the blog shots

Oliver Peoples! One of my favourite brands to sell and to wear!

2 comments :